Monday, November 05, 2012

LIAM DOBBIN

Name- Liam Dobbin
Age- 19
Where are you from?- Cambridge, Ontario.  Currently living in Toronto.
Your equipment- various digital/ film point and shoots.
Influences and photographers you like- Fog, moke, nature, skater kids, chiaroscuro light, Caravaggio, rainy days, deer heads, Harmony Korine films, Xavier Dolan films, Gus Van Sant films, vibrant colors, Neil Young, The Smiths, Lou Reed, pastels, snapshots and candid moments.  Photographers I like are Andreas Laszlo Konrath, Ryan Mcginley, Jeff Walls, Wolfgang Tillmans, Alex Prager and Thomas Prior.  
A little about you-  I like to skateboard and I love the outdoors and I plan on traveling  across the South soon with friends. I have a twin brother named Connor who taught and introduced me to photography.

liamdobbin.blogspot.fr/
EPSON scanner image

3

4

6,

7.

8,

8.

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

12868

ALL PHOTOS BY LIAM DOBBIN
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails