Wednesday, November 14, 2012

FRED CSUPOR

Name- Fred Csupor
Age- Older than Justin Bieber, younger than Jeff Wall
Where are you from?- I was born in France and I live in Switzerland.
Your equipment- I use a lot of different cameras, from 24x36 to 4x5. I use only film, color and B&W. I'm still looking for my own format. Everybody has a format. The key is to find it. But it can take a lifetime.
Influences and photographers you like- I don't know how to define my influences. I like a lot of photographers. Too many to mention.
A little about you- I live to make pictures and i make pictures to live. I make also movies an video clips. I travel a lot to discover, I discover to take pictures. The main thing for me is to tell or create stories. Yeah, stories are life's fuel.

egographie.com/
fred_csupor_egographie_1

fred_csupor_egographie_2

fred_csupor_egographie_3

fred_csupor_egographie_4

fred_csupor_egographie_5

fred_csupor_egographie_6

fred_csupor_egographie_7

fred_csupor_egographie_8

fred_csupor_egographie_9

fred_csupor_egographie_10

fred_csupor_egographie_11

fred_csupor_egographie_12

fred_csupor_egographie_13

fred_csupor_egographie_14

fred_csupor_egographie_15

fred_csupor_egographie_16

fred_csupor_egographie_17

fred_csupor_egographie_18

fred_csupor_egographie_19

fred_csupor_egographie_20

ALL PHOTOS BY FRED CSUPOR
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Nikki Chadwick said...

Your blog is amazing I really love these photos, and your blog is very original, good work! Hopefully you have time to check out my blog :)

Follow http://feastthoseeyeshere.blogspot.com.au/

Related Posts with Thumbnails