Saturday, May 12, 2012

MARIA STURM

Name- My Name is Maria Sturm
Age- I'm 26
Where are you from?- I'm currently living in Bielefeld
Your equipment- I'm using a Zensa Bronica ETRS and a 5d Mark II
Influences and photographers you like- Right now I very much like Leon Reindl, Kirchknopf-Grambow, Yann Gross, Alec Soth, Spencer Murphy, Anna Huix...
A little about you- I was born in Ploiesti Romania, and came to Germany, when I was 5 and I grew up in Augsburg. I started to study photography in 2006 in Bielefeld. I like punk rock and hip hop and I'm traveling a lot. Right now I'm in Romania working on my diploma project about underage marriage among the Roma. I'm mostly interested in questions or themes about adolescence in a way and I'm very happy to finally be done with university, although I have no idea what comes next!
mariasturm.com/
flussbett2 001

6_mcdonalds-parkplatz-f-f-1

6_ausblick-schirme-jordanien-q

6_modiin-1

6_golanhoehen-h-3

6_en-gedi-strauch

6_genezareth-ausblick

6_mcdonalds-drive-in

6_camping-glitzerplane

6_kakteen-2

6_golanhoehen-panzer

6_strandhaus

6_gedenkstaette-denkmal

6_en-gedi-parkplatz

6_kibbuz-basketball-h-2

ALL PHOTOS BY MARIA STURM
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

journeyinland said...

Really enjoyed this post. *high five*

Related Posts with Thumbnails