Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CAMPBELL SIBTHORPE

Name- Campbell Sibthorpe
Age- 19
Where are you from- Born in Queensland, Australia.
But now live in England in a small village called Yatton.
Your equipment- I mostly use a Contax T2, but have a few 35 mm camera's that I use from time to time.
I just found an old Voigtlander bessa 1 in a shop that I intend to use, but Im not really a camera fiend and don't really like collecting old cameras just to be able to say "film is not dead man"!
Influences and photographers you like- People have been my main influence. I find it easy to take pictures of friends than people on the street. Taking pictures of my friends is more natural and I find it fun.
Seeing printed zines, books, posters always inspire me to take more pictures.
There are lots of photographers work that I really like such as: Tim Barber, Jeff Luker, Charlie Engman, Levi Mandel, Thomas van der zaag, Bobby Doherty, there are lots more.
A little about you- I find cleaning therapeutic. And run at the moment a small Photography blog called "Bad Bananas"

Flickr page
badbananas.tumblr.com/
ella

tree

CNV00004 edit

CNV00019 edit

CNV00023 edit

CNV00014

wateredit

tom pullin

img093jakesmoke

img084jakes

campbell.sib-1

img020

CNV00007

CNV00018

CNV00017

CNV00005

CNV00006

CNV00015

Campbellsib12

CNV00021

glass eye

ALL PHOTOS BY CAMPBELL SIBTHORPE
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Christina said...

oh wow! I can't stop looking at these photos! I'm fascinated by the way these real moments have been captured! Amazing work, and very inspiring!

An Gelo said...

ottimo blog! saluti

Related Posts with Thumbnails