Wednesday, August 03, 2011

TORSTEN SCHUMANN

Name- Torsten Schumann
Age- 36
Where are you from?- I´m from Dresden, Germany and lived for a while in the hilly countryside near Luxembourg. Recently I moved from Munich to Berlin.
Your equipment- For my monochrome work I love to use a Contax T3, for the street I often use a digital SLR.
Influences and photographers you like- I get inspired by my friends, daily life´s situations, places and arts. I admire very much Martin Kollar, Anders Peterson, Susanna Raab and Alex Webb.
A little about you- My new hometown Berlin inspires me with its contrasts and free spaces. I love to stray through the streets, gardens, industrial breakdowns and suburban surroundings - sometimes with a bicycle but most likely with a camera.

torstenschumann.de/
_5221640

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

01_single tingle

02_autofocus

03_being prepared

04_being prepared

04_single tingle

05_being prepared

06_autofocus

07_being prepared

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

11_single tingle

SW 008

14_being prepared

15_single tingle R0011208

17_single tingle_4116348

18_single tingle

19_single tingle

22_being prepared

24_being prepared

25_being prepared

FX 002

ALL PHOTOS BY TORSTEN SCHUMAN
Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

Kristin H said...

Thanks for the introduction to this brilliant photographer artist. Will keep him in mind:)

'moringHoney said...

Hello!
i would keep arte laguna prize on your attention. Would you like to write a post about it? pleaseeee! it's an amazing competitions. international and witha a big cash prize!
contact me Marta web@premioartelaguna.it

Marina said...

I didn't know him
but he's amazing.

Dolly Daydream said...

Wow, these photos are fantastic, my favourite is the first one, i find it very commical!

http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

Hannes said...

sehr schöne ansichten. grüße aus berlin nach berlin.

madzia said...

nice places. :)

Emilia Erfving said...

comic is such a difficult style. i appreciate when i see that someone can handle it.

kasser said...

Nice and great post.

Thanks & regards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails