Thursday, July 28, 2011

NURIA RIUS

Name- Nuria Rius
Age- 31 years old
Where are you from?- I am from Barcelona but currently based in London.
Your equipment- Nikon FM2 / Olympus Mju ii / Yashica Mat.
Influences and photographers you like- My influences are everywhere. I'm mainly inspired by life: my family, my friends or people I don't know. Music, travels, trees, plants, and the moon: the power of the nature. My work is influenced by a lot of photographers like
Diane Arbus, Alberto García-Alix , Corinne Day, Duane Michals, David Hamilton, Sally Mann, Bruce Webber, Wolfang Tillmans, Rineke Dijkstra, Teller
A little about you- It all started when I was fourteen years old in my mum’s butcher’s shop. I started my professional career there, doing the best burgers at the Market, a job that I combined with my studies in Arts. I am currently working as a freelance photographer in London. I like spending my free time baking cakes and playing the bass.

Flickr page
nuriarius.blogspot.com/
nuriarius.com/

art

bed

bruno

delta

horses

kids

love_sky

window

man

morning

nap

paris

parking

macba

phenomena

tallers

tuscany

xx_1

xx_2

ALL PHOTOS BY NURIA RIUS
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Maria Elba said...

inspiring post!

Anonymous said...

I Love Nuria's Photos... ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails