Friday, July 29, 2011

ANDREA ILLÁN

Name- Andrea Illán
Age- 28 years old
Where are you from?- I´m from Spain, based in Madrid.
Your equipment-  Hasselblad 500 C/M, Leica M6, Yashica T4, Olympus Trip 35, Asahi Pentax.
Influences and photographers you like- I´m mainly inspired in daily life, travels, common and uncommon places, every single moments, friends, the sun light, peole I don´t know... My favourite photographers ever are Stephen Shore, William Eggleston, Martin Parr, Philip Lorca di Corcia, Alec Soth, Bill Owens, Nan Goldin, Jeff Brouws...Probably I wouldn't be doing what I doing if it wasn't for them.
And of course from internet age Ryan Mcginley and many more I run into in blogs, flickrs and tumblrs.
A little about you- I like start my day having an early breakfast listening music, light at dusk , the beach, woodland, snow, travel, spend Sunday evenings talking with my friends not noticing how hours pass, to be surprised, nice smells, sunny terraces, read, watch films with my boyfriend, love, make cakes and eat them with my friends, candy, discover people who admire, take pictures, stare at pictures, take a walk with my dog, the cloth, animals, surprising shows, to sneeze...

andreaillan.blogspot.com/
andreaillan.com/
A.ILLAN_1

A.ILLAN_2

A.ILLAN_3

A.ILLAN_4

A.ILLAN_5

A.ILLAN_6

A.ILLAN_7

A.ILLAN_8

A.ILLAN_9

A.ILLAN_10

A.ILLAN_11

A.ILLAN_12

A.ILLAN_13

A.ILLAN_14

A.ILLAN_15

A.ILLAN_16

A.ILLAN_17

A.ILLAN_18

A.ILLAN_19

ALL PHOTOS BY ANDREA ILLAN
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Zoё said...

Some really great work.

www.theweekenddiary.blogspot.com

Sy said...

love the tie dye shirt

Related Posts with Thumbnails