Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ALEJANDRO CARTAGENA

Name- Alejandro Cartagena
Age- 34
Where are you from?- La Romana, Dominican Republic.
Your equipment- Sinar 4x5, Mamiya RB67, Canon 5D.
Influences and photographers you like- My influence is my crazy city, the people I meet and the things I read. Some of the photographers I have been looking at lately are Mark Power, Paul Graham, Larry Towell; mainly their books excite me.
A little about you- I live in northeaster Mexico, in Monterrey. I look 2 or 3 times before getting in and parking my car to see if there is no suspicious car or person around. I am scared, I am happy and I love my wife. I have travelled more than I ever thought I would and think that chocolate toffee is the best thing ever. Photography is something I love; doing it, looking at it, teaching it.

alejandrocartagena.com/
04_cartagena_suburbiamexicana

17_cartagena_suburbiamexicana

19_cartagena_suburbiamexicana

35_book

42_cartagena_suburbiamexicana

01_divisiondelnorte

02_divisiondelnorte

04_divisiondelnorte

16_divisiondelnorte

17_divisiondelnorte

04_symbolic_layering

06_symbolic_layering

14_symbolic_layering

27_symbolic_layering

01_fragmented

12_fragmented

13_fragmented

21_fragmented

ALL PHOTOS BY ALEJANDRO CARTAGENA
Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

Romi Z. said...

Wow Alejandro qué buen trabajo!
La serie de los niños es magnífica
Estoy impresionada por ese tipo de arquitectura... tan frío y alejado de su entorno natural. ¿es en mexico eso?
las fotos son excelentes

Lucy Lu said...

beautiful pictures :) nice portraits!

genevieve, sandbox romance said...

Stunning portraits!

alejandro cartagena said...

Si es en Mexico. En el Norte. Saludos

isubisou said...

wow. I'm impressed!

are you dressing up or dressing down said...

what a place. beautiful photos.

Helen, X
areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails