Thursday, January 27, 2011

PHILIPPE GERLACH

Name- Philippe Gerlach
Age- 29
Where are you from?- I was born in Grenoble (FR) and grew up in Deep River (CAN), Kiel (GER) and Burghausen (GER).
Your equipment- Anything that I can get my hands on. Preferably analog.
Influences and photographers you like- I get a lot of influence from music (everything thats either really fast, dark or very very slow) and photo books.  My favorites include
Nan Goldin (Lucifers Garden), Larry Clark (Tulsa), Jim Goldberg (Raised by Wolves), Collier Schorr (Neighbors)
A little about you- youremyhome.blogspot.com 
Autosave-File vom d-lab2/3 der AgfaPhoto GmbH

gerlach_2

gerlach_3

gerlach_4

gerlach_5

gerlach_6

gerlach_7

gerlach_8

gerlach_9

Autosave-File vom d-lab2/3 der AgfaPhoto GmbH

gerlach_11

gerlach_12

gerlach_13

gerlach_14

gerlach_15ALL PHOTOS BY PHILLIPPE GERLACH


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Erica said...

reminds me so much of Larry Clark's Tulsa. Very emotive, gritty, and spontaneous work!

Nora said...

ich mag deinen header total gern! ;) bei mir läuft gerade ein gewinnspiel, wenn du lust hast schau doch mal vorbei!

Ana Martín said...

i love it! i follow you! kisses from spain, wantpleasure.blogspot.com i want you to visit my blog"!

Related Posts with Thumbnails