Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MAXIMILIAN HAIDACHER

Name- Maximilian Haidacher
Age- 28
Where are you from?- Germany
Your equipment- Medium format film cameras.
Influences and photographers you like- When I started to do art photography I was greatly influenced by German artists of the Düsseldorf School, meanwhile there are so many influences that I can't possibly name them all here...
A little about you- In my photographic work, I am interested in the relationship between man and nature.

maximilianhaidacher.com/
c1

c2

savoie2

savoie3

savoie4

savoie7

vds2

vds11

vds12

vds17

vds18

vds19

wind

ub1

ub2

ub3

wild1

erz2

erz3

kur1

kur2

ALL PHOTOS BY MAXIMILIAN HAIDACHER


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Maria Nikolaeva said...

really cool how it does show the relations between man and nature!
and the picture with deer is crazy

fake courtyards said...

I think these photos are amazing!!
fantastic shots...tones, emotions,mood...great!
many congratulations at the artist!
blog on my favourite ;)

The World Of Horsebones said...

Really nice landscapes. Very evocative

Erica said...

love the relationship between man made and nature. Reminds me a lot of peter bialobrzeski.

Related Posts with Thumbnails