Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BOGDAN RADENKOVIĆ

Name- Bogdan Radenković
Age- 21. (accidentally or not I was born on 20. April 1989. - just 100 years after Hitler's birth)
Where are you from?- Stara planina, Serbia
Your equipment- I used a lot of them when I was younger... now I use mainly digital Canon 5D or film Leica m6 because I got my focus on quality and depth of photos rather than pixels, sharpness etc... I also love to use old Russian film cameras for various effects...
Influences and photographers you like- Oh, there are bunches of them! I am not able to choose just a few, but generally they are mainly photographers (from
Ansel Adams, W. E. Smith and Brassai to Stephen Shore and Brian Ulrich), writers (Camus, Nietzsche, Sartre, Krleža, Kafka, Crnjanski...), movie directors (Kieslowski!) and musicians (Mahler, Shostakovitch, Bach, Rachmaninoff, Wagner  or on the other hand Pink Floyd, Joy Division, King Crimson,The Doors...).
If you want great photographers from my country then check:
Ana Kraš, Marija Knežević, Marija Strajnić and Katarina Šoškić (...)
A little about you- I spent my childhood on Stara planina (Old mountain) and it's nature inspired me so much that I always had a necessity to express the inspiration somehow. I got my first cam in ''99 - year of NATO aggression on Serbia, and camera was intended to distract my attention from war. Unintentionally It became a part of my life and my main preoccupation. I also play guitar in band, classical guitar and violin in free time, but paradoxically I am a medicine student.

radenkovic.org/
1

10

4 (1)

5 (1)

14

13

9

6

14 (1)

16

18

4

8

1 (2)

9 (2)

9 (1)

10 (1)

5

23

5 (2)

1 (1)

34

37

43

3ALL PHOTOS BY BOGDAN RADENKOVIC


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Lazara said...

bravo

Alexandria said...

I'm just in awe! Great portfolio!

lila said...

fabulous!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails