Thursday, November 25, 2010

LEVAN KAKABADZE

Name- Levan Kakabadze
Age- 25
Where are you from?-
Batumi, Republic of Georgia
Your equipment- Nikon D80, Yashica T5, Olympus Trip 35, Horizon 202.
Influences and photographers you like- I am influenced by European and Eastern cinema. Music helps me gather lots of information for my photographs, as well as the sea and everyday experiences. I really enjoy going through images by different photographers, regardless of whether they are professionals or amateurs. I am most influenced by Robert Frank, Diane Arbus and Wolfgang Tillmans among others.
A little about you- Not much to say, I grew up in a small seaside city called Batumi. I studied Film Directing and I spend most of my time taking pictures.

levankakabadze.com/
levanandi.com/
213

215

218

217

264

265

266

269

270

272

273

307

309

245

247

251

252

253

254

279

281ALL PHOTOS BY LEVAN KAKABADZE


Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

said...

the first one is just perfect.

#gorgeousness

Marinka said...

those are really nice photographies..what a talented photographer!

thingsIlove said...

Great blog! I will follow you.

Beatriz said...

really nice photographers here, great job!

poldingsena said...

i like the way he shoots through the glass.. :)

www.sweetpapermedia.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails