Friday, July 16, 2010

EMMA LLENSA

Name- Emma Llensa 
Age- 23 
Where are you from?- I'm from La Bisbal d'Empordà (Catalonia). My area is also known as "Costa Brava". 
Your equipment- I use a Hanimex dr-1 inherited from my parents. They bought it 26 years ago. It's a family treasure. I only use one lens: a 50mm F/2. 
Influences and photographers you like- My mainly influence is poetry. Not only poetry written by "others", but the poetry I write. The second influence I have is... nature. I'm also inspired by illustrations, drawings,...
I really love
Coquinete photographies, Fenk photographies, Laina Briedis photographies and Li Hui, you can see my flickr favorites here. 
Tips for new photographers- The only tip I can give is: keep on! Just remember that it's important to be honest with oneself. Don't take photos of something that doesn't interest you... Just... try to find your own path! 
What's photography for you?- Photography for me is a way of expressing myself... and a way of understanding my own world. It is, as well, a way of remembering old things that doesn't exist right now -or things that have changed. Photography is "time". Is... what remains. I don't know how to explain it! 
A little about you- When the moon is full I'm a crazy person. And sometimes I'm so sad because I want to make a lot of things and... some things need time to be done.
Flickr page
florssalvatges.net/
carpacciomagazine.com/
60_5

31_a8

31_a3

58_img9215p

61_img9059p

63_selfportrait

60_6

60_9

62_img1756p

69_imgemm0001p

63_mun2

47_img2357p

47_img2516p

63_img2018p

63_firenze1p

71_diari13

71_diari14

71_diari2

71_diari111

72_gavarres2

72_gavarres10

72_gavarres21

72_gavarres1

72_gavarres26

72_gavarres25
ALL PHOTOS BY EMMA LLENSA
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Daria Hlazatova said...

Emma's photography is poetic! looking at is is like meditation!

maria cerezo said...

buf, me encanta la selección de fotos que has hecho, son todas brutales!

Casee Marie said...

Oh, I'm absolutely in love with all of these. Stunning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails