Saturday, January 02, 2010

ANA CUBA

Name- Ana Cuba
Age- 19
Where are you from?- Zaragoza (But currently living in Barcelona)
Your equipment- Mamiya M645, Olympus MJUII, Contax T3, Canon EOS 40D.
Influences and photographers you like- I suppose one of my main influences is all the material I can see through the Internet, and because I'm studying cinema, this is another big influence for me. Photographers I admire...there are a lot, from beginners to famous ones, let's name some:
Hellen van Meene, Alana Celii, Lina Scheynius, Salva López, Katherine Squier, Matthew Genitempo, Dusdin Condren, Hasisi Park, Jackson Eaton, Anna Ritskhe...
A little about you- Ana Cuba was born in 1989 and grew up in Zaragoza. She’s currently living in Barcelona, where she is studying Audiovisual Communication at the Pompeu Fabra university. Ana Cuba has been photographing since 2007.

Flickr page
anacuba.com/

14

 13

 12

11

 10

 9

 8

 7

 6

 5

 4

 3

 2

 18

 17

 16

 15
ALL PHOTOS BY ANA CUBA

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

LoliTa said...

love the dots of light on the legs- really amazing!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails