Monday, December 14, 2009

NIKOLINE RASMUSSEN

Name- Nikoline Rasmussen
Age- 17
Where are you from?- Originally from Denmark, but living in Northern-Norway at the moment.
Your equipment- Canon EOS 400D and Olympus OM-10
Influences and photographers you like- There are so many! I find inspiring photographers all the time. But to name a few: Julie Pike, Lina Scheynius, Annabel Mehran, Anna Ådén and also many amazing people on Flickr.
A little about you- This is my last year in school and I’m not sure what I'll do after that. I‘ll probably end up in a university studying something. I like traveling. I’ve lived in Denmark, Norway and Svalbard, Sweden, the Netherlands and in the USA and I’ve visited many other places. I do photography as a hobby. I got my first compact camera aged 14, my slr at 16 but i didn’t really get “serious” about it before this spring.

Flickr page
5

19

 18

 17

 16

 15

 14

 13

 12

 11

 10

 9

 8

 7

 6

 4

 3

 2

 Sin título
ALL PHOTOS BY NIKOLINE RASMUSSEN

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Lele said...

beautiful blog!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails