Monday, November 30, 2009

KATARÍNA DUBCOVÁ

Name- Katarína Dubcová (my nickname is katkea)
Age- 16
Where are you from- Slovakia
Your equipment- Canon EOS 400D with 50mm f1,8 lens, film camera Praktica BC1
Influences and photographers you like-
Tim Walker, Annie Leibovitz, Paolo Roversi, Robin Schwartz, Lauren Dukoff and more.
A little about you- Well, I´m really possessed by photography, I also take art classes but I´m not really good at drawing. One day I would like to visit Australia and New Zeland! :)

Flickr page
katkeaphotography.110mb.com/
katkea_7

katkea_film5

katkea_2

 7

 6

 5

 4

 3

katkea_strangers8

 2

katkea_other3

 1

 katkea_film1

 katkea_film8

 8
ALL PHOTOS BY KATARÍNA DUBCOVÁ

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Katinka said...

This is amazing! very artistic and still so young. From South Africa, Great work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails